Our key points
- On the Alsatian wine road
- Panoramic view over the plain of the Rhine and the Vosges
- Terraces with a panoramic view over the vineyards
- 30 min. from Basel airport
- Sophisticated Alsace-inspired cuisine
- An area in which to relax: the Isenbourg Spa
- A warm and refined atmosphere
- Numerous themed evenings
- The Vineyard
The Isenbourg Castle is surrounded by 5 hectares of vines.
Legacy of the Roman Empire, the Isenbourg vineyard produces high-quality wines by the Chateau’s restaurant under the name “Le clos Isenbourg Castle“.