Our key points
- In the heart of the Loire Valley, south of Tours
- Former château of the perfumer François Coty
- Marble, woodwork and trompe l’oeil frescoes
- Inventive cuisine, tasty menu
- French style garden, 25 hectare park
- Wine tasting
- Relaxation and beauty care area
- Rooms with daylight
- La Rotonde
On the first floor of the Château d’Artigny is the “Rotonde”. Elegant lounge for your aperitif or wine tasting, it honors a ceiling decorated with a trompe l’oeil fresco, striking realism.
Signed by the painter Charles Hoffbauer, one discovers 37 personalities of the Roaring Twenties, scale, attending a masked ball.